The Life Gear Inversion Table is an excellent buy when you’re searching for a great product that gives you the opportunity for healthy family lifestyles and that’s also affordable. Inversion tables come in a wide variety of prices depending on the quality of the product and what features they have to offer. One thing to keep in mind is that as a general rule, the more features you get, the higher the price will be. Still, it’s possible for you to find good quality tables that can meet your needs without paying extra for features you don’t want or need. The Life Gear Inversion Table is the perfect example of one of these.
Where To Shop For Life Gear Inversion Tables
You can buy inversion tables locally or go online and search for sites that offer them for sale. When using an online site be sure to use a reliable company that has a good reputation to ensure you’re getting a good quality product. Even though your inversion tables are designed to last, if you need a part replacement, you can order these from online as well. This way you don’t have to replace the whole table if a strap breaks or some other part wears out over time.
The Different Benefits
There are many benefits associated with inversion tables as long as a person knows how to use an inversion table.
- These tables are used to reduce back pain by relieving the pressure on the vertebrae disks, which helps it to relax and they decompress your spine.
- Some of the other benefits associated with the Life Gear Inversion Tables include reducing back stress, stimulating blood circulation and reducing fatigue and stiff muscles.
- They help to increase flexibility and many people believe that inversion therapy can even help to reduce the effects of aging.
The Safety Features
This inversion table is constructed with a durable steel frame that ensures stability for a very long time. They are designed with safety features such as a nylon angle-adjusting tether and safety handles. The foam backboard and ergonomically molded ankle cushions are both designed for comfort and its made with non-skid floor stabilizers. However, it doesn’t have any fancy extras that add to the cost but doesn’t really add to the benefits.
Use The Life Gear Inversion Tables Manual
The Life Gear inversion table manual will provide you with the instructions that you need to assemble your table and any other information that you need. Making the decision to begin inversion therapy could very well be the first step to improving your overall health. However, its recommended that you discuss this decision with your health care provider first to make sure there are no medical conditions present that would prevent you from taking advantage of this type of therapy.
Start out slow and follow all of the safety rules when using inversion table therapy. When you’re ready to start shopping for your new table, you’ll find the Life Gear Inversion Table to be an excellent product that’s reasonably priced. If you’re a budget conscious person, you should find this one to be a great buy.
Tips For Finding The Best Inversion Tables
Finding the best inversion tables will partly depend on which type you’re searching for and your personal needs. Inversions tables were designed to use the person’s body weight and gravity to release the pressure on the spinal cord by turning the user upside down. They are mainly used for treating back pain by alleviating the strain and pressure placed on the discs and vertebrae within the spine. The best inversion tables that you can find will be the ones that are made from durable materials, well-constructed and easily adjusted.
Tips For Finding The Best Inversion Table For Your Needs
- Start by setting a price range and look for the inversion tables that are within your budget. If this will be your first unit, then you may want to go with one of the more affordable models but if you’ve used them in the past, then you may want to search for one of the higher quality models.
- Take a look at the amount of storage you have as this will help you determine which unit would work best for you. They do come in a variety of styles and sizes including fold-down units and portable inversion tables for those who are really limited on space.
- Deciding between the manual and motorized or powered inversion tables will be your next step. The manual tables are not as complex, they cost less and they need less maintenance but they are also harder to use.
- Comfort is very important because if you’re not comfortable using your inversion table, then you probably won’t use it. Look for units that have enough padding and that inverts easily. It should also fit your body size correctly based on your height and weight.
- Quality is very important when it comes to finding the best inversion tables because you want your investment to last as long as possible. Normally, the aluminum and steel frames will be the most durable. The unit should not rock when you’re using it, nor should it squeak. Inversion table reviews should give you an idea of which brands to avoid.
Make sure your unit comes with a good warranty. As a general rule, if it comes with a good warranty then it will probably be a good product.
The Different Benefits Of Inversion Table
Inversion tables have many benefits that include eliminating or at least reducing back pain by easing the pressure on the spine. They are believed to help:
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Reduce stress
- Reduce tension
- Stretch and rejuvenate muscles
All of these things can help to improve the quality of life as you know it but in order to get the most benefits, you need to invest in a good quality product.
It doesn’t matter if you’re searching for the best budget inversion table or the best inversion therapy tables; you need to search for the ones that have the best qualities for the least amount of money. Take your time and shop around while using the tips above and you should be able to find the best inversion tables for the best price and that will fit your individual needs perfectly.
Learn How To Use An Inversion Table With These Easy Tips
Learn how to use an inversion table with these easy tips. Inversions tables are steadily growing in popularity as more people are discovering the benefits they have to offer. When learning how to use these tables, one of the first things that you need to do is make sure you’re in a relaxing atmosphere. You don’t need to be interrupted by the phone ringing or people running around through the house. Therefore, your table should be placed in an area that is quiet with no phones and other outside distractions. Turn your favorite music on in the background and relax while following the tips listed below on how to use an inversion table.
Tips for Using Inversion Tables
- Talk to your doctor before using the inversion table to make sure it would be safe for you based on your personal health. It’s not recommended for people with certain medical conditions.
- Have a close friend or family member with you when you’re first learning how to use a manual or powered inversion table in case you need help. They may need to help you return to the normal position or help you keep up with the length of time you’re spending inverted.
- Begin with the easiest inversion angles that start at the 15 to 30 degree angles until you get use to these. Once you feel comfortable you can move on to the 45, 60 and 90 degree angles.
- Don’t overdo it. This is very important because if you spend too much time inverted it can actually do more harm than good. Start with two or three minutes a day and then work your way up to longer sessions as you feel more comfortable in the inverted position.
- After you’re use to being inverted the average time to stay in this position is about ten to fifteen minutes per day but never spend more than thirty minutes at a time in these positions. The best inversion tables will make this a comfortable experience and it would be wise to invest in a quality table.
The biggest concern for most people revolve around the question, are inversion tables safe? No one wants to use equipment that could cause problems instead of benefiting them. Here are some of the inversion table dangers that are getting a lot of attention. At one time it was a concern that being in an inverted position could cause a person to have a stroke but studies have not provided any evidence to support this theory.
When To Avoid This Therapy
People with certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure and eye problems should not use inversion tables. Pregnant women and anyone who has recently had surgery or some type of spinal cord injury should avoid this type of therapy as well. It’s not recommended for anyone who is taking blood thinners or who is on an aspirin regiment due to the changes in blood flow that takes place when you’re inverted.
Inversion table safety tips include making sure your table is in good condition and that its being used correctly to prevent injuries. Inversion tables are no different from any other piece of equipment and as long as you learn how to use an inversion table correctly and follow the advice of your doctor, you shouldn’t have any problems.
Tips For Inversion Table Exercises
Inversion table exercises can help many people relieve back pain and feel better than they have in years. They involve a form of gentle stretching that has many benefits for the body. You can become healthier and get rid of that back pain at the same time while strengthening the core muscles of the body. When you strengthen your core muscles it helps to improve your posture and inversion table exercises will also help to improve flexibility.
Always Follow The Instructions
When your muscles are more flexible they are less prone to injuries and strains. Before doing inversion table exercises, it’s important to go over the instructions first. Knowing how to do the exercises correctly will ensure your safety and help you get the best results. Like all exercise routines this is not something that you should rush into. Before you begin you should help prepare your body. This can be done by slowly getting use to being in the inverted position a few minutes at a time. One also needs to be familiar with the piece of equipment you are going to use. For instance if you are using a powered inversion table you need be comfortable in operating the motor.
After you’re comfortable staying in this position for about ten minutes, then you can add a few exercises to your routine.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Talk to your doctor in advance to make sure it’s safe for you personally
- Have a spotter to help ensure your safety
- Lock the inversion table in position before you begin
- Gently stretch out your body to get your muscles warmed up
- Do a full body stretch by extending your arms
- Stretch your back by arching it
- Turn to one side and arch your body then turn to the other side
- As your experience level increases you can add squats, crunches and sit-ups
- All exercises should be done in smooth easy movements to prevent tipping over
Always start out slow and take your time. Add exercises and the length of time you do them as you become more comfortable exercising while in the inverted position.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is some controversy surrounding these exercises and whether or not they do have benefits. For example, the question has been asked, can inversion tables decompress the spine? Its believed that with the right workout it can. Here is another question often asked, can patients suffering from herniated discs benefit from these exercises? The truth is that inversion tables and herniated discs are closely related and the technique of inverting one’s body to relieve this type of back pain has been around for ages. In fact, there were several clinical studies on inversion tables done which confirmed they do help to separate the discs in the spine and relieve back pain. These studies have partially answered the question do inversion tables work?
Inversion table exercises are not for everyone but there are many people who can benefit from them. If you’re experiencing back pain and would like to give it a try, talk to your doctor and see if he or she would recommend it for you. It very well could be the answer that youve been searching for to help relieve your pain so you can begin enjoying the things you use to do again.